Virtual Exhibit Halls
The exhibitions at the Bob Feller Museum can hold anyone's attention. Among the artifacts are
- Feller's uniforms, all bearing number 19
- trophies he accumulated during his career of 266 wins
- newspapers trumpeting his victories
- historic signed baseballs and bats from Feller and a variety of major league ball players
- photographs of Feller throughout his life and career.
- One of the most important artifacts in the museum's collection is the bat which Babe Ruth was pictured leaning on during his retirement ceremony at Yankee Stadium in June 1948. The Cleveland Indians were playing the Yankees that day and the bat used by Ruth just happened to belong to Bob Feller. This artifact is part of an exchange program with the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York.
People of all ages spend time in the museum reliving the life and legacy of Bob Feller and baseball's glorious past.
Special exhibits and displays are coordinated throughout the year and information on those will be posted to this website as they are developed.